The Newsroom, Inside Out | MIT Center for Civic Media
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 3:00pm
Technology and social media are starting to open up the old one-to-many model for news. How are newsrooms adapting to the many-to-many approach, and can they become drivers of civic engagement?
- Moderator, Elise Hu, Digital Editorial Coordinator at NPR
- Emily Bell, Director of the Tow Center for Digital Journalism at Columbia University
- Jennifer Brandel, Senior Producer of CuriousCity and Interactive at WBEZ
- Laura Ramos, Vice President Innovation & Design at Gannett
- Dan Schultz, Knight Mozilla Fellow